Saturday, October 20, 2007


This Tueday night at 7 p.m., I get to sing in a 150-voiced choir at Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake. "Joseph Smith the Prophet" is kind of like an oratorio. It was composed by Rob Gardner. I'm not exactly sure how he got my email and how I ended up in this, but it is absolutely beautiful music! This morning we had a four-hour rehearsal, and we have two recording sessions this coming Monday and Tuesday night. Ja and Becky are coming, which I'm really happy about. We are recording to make a DVD. Once it's ready to come out, Rob said that he will rent a theatre where we can watch the final production together. The music is gorgeous, and I am thrilled to be a part of this!

2 comments:

Kelby Ellis said...

Yea Janae. I am excited for you. The reason why you are there is because you are an amazing singer!

Marsha said...

I second that motion. You are great and I really missed going to Klein last year to hear you at Christmas and again at the end of year talent show. Hope you are having a great time and learning a great deal. It is somewhat boring around here also. We are removing the pool this week and Wendell it still going to VA to try to get his comiden level up in his blood. Quinton is home this week having some dental work done on Monday morning then right back to Dallas. He got the job that starts in July with the Dallas Cowboys to sell the new 3 billion dollar stadium ticket for the next 2 years and he is thrilled about it he even got his own office this year at the Desperados. Love you and thanks for the notice.