



Can you find the similarity between these things? Yes, that's right! They're upside-down--a condition similar to what I feel like has happened to my life a little. Not in huge ways...but in bigger-than-small ways. The day before my month-long practicum in 3rd grade, I was informed that I would be teaching in 5th grade instead. Whoa! There's a whole hormone/attitude/size difference! I'd been mentally preparing for 3rd grade, and now that I've been in 5th for two days, I am having a rough time--in essence, I feel like my life has turned upside-down. What happened to the days of first grade? I know I will learn from this, but right now it is really hard. From simple addition and syllables to fractions and magnetism. Yikes! How to teach these things---and teach them well??
That's all for now.
Signed,
The Upside-Down

4 comments:
You're funny Janae! and you can do it!
You can do it Janae! Noah is in 4th grade and we have noticed a big difference as he is in the tweens. Good luck!
hang in there! I felt the same way when I went from 1st grade to
5th- while doing my student teaching... but in the end I grew to love the kids just as much and I had a great time! You can do it!
Janae you are so awesome and fun, I just know you're going to do great, and they're gonna LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment