This picture, to me, is an adventure waiting to happen. When I look at it, I can't help but think of the careless summer days of childhood. I want my kids to have a tree house. The teacher part of me thinks, "That's a major liability,"....but the rest of me says, "Kids have been doing this for ages. Let kids be kids!" I kind of want to climb that ladder, myself.
And this! Knock-out roses surrounded by what I believe are honeysuckle. As I considered these flowers, I couldn't help but think of the jazz song "Honeysuckle Rose". I secretly hope that the owners of this property are part of the Nashville music scene and that this combination was intentional--a sort of disguised identity like the lamps on the Underground Railroad, but for people in the music industry instead. A sure sign that a jazz-artist (or at least a jazz-lover) lives here.
Love my neighborhood walks!
For your listening enjoyment, follow the links to watch/hear:
"Honeysuckle Rose" (Fats Waller will stare at you (kind of creepy)...but the song is great!)



No comments:
Post a Comment