Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Creek's the Name, 3rd Grade's the Game

Just wanted to leave a short message saying that I found out I'll be teaching third grade next school year. I found out last Friday when I went to visit the principal and school facilitator. It's crazy that I'm already to this point. My BYU life is almost over. Weird...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Janae. Hopefully you'll like 3rd grade better than 5th. You did say you wanted a younger grade than 5th! That's exciting! Good luck with finals!

Shannon said...

Congrats, and good luck Janae!!!

Kara M. said...

Wahoo! 3rd grade is exciting! I really liked my third grade adventures! You'll do wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to help start cutting out bulletin board stuff! This is so exciting!

--- Mama

Scott Morris said...

Congrats! And how come no one told me you had a blog? All this time...I had no idea.