
Today I had to say good-bye to my Texas Driver License. I'm not trying to be one of those annoying Texas pride people, but I think you'd have to be a Texan to understand why it was sad to give it up. I still had my vertical 'under 21' license that Texas gives out when you're a minor. I think I still had a few good years left on that card. I wish I could have finagled a way to keep it as a memento.
Even though I was sad to let go of my Texas license, it's kind of exciting to get a new one for another state. I'm a Tennessee resident now with a Tennessee Driver License! Woohoo!
1 comment:
I had to give up my Texas driver's license, too, when I got back from my mission. So sad. Nice blog you have here. Love the pics.
Cheers!
Post a Comment