Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me+Jack=LOVE

Most of you don't know this, but someone very special came into my life recently. Jack. During our first car ride together--yes, the very first--I knew that this was going to be a lasting relationship. LOVE! I've felt so lost several times in Nashville, but Jack is going to help me stay on track. He knows where we're headed, and he'll make sure to get us there in good time. I don't know what I've done without him all this time, but no matter. I've got him now, and as long as no one steals him away, we have a future together. I know when you get the chance to meet him, you'll just love him, too. Other feelings that describe how I've felt since Jack came into my life: Elation. Happiness. Security. So without further ado, let me introduce you...





...to Jack, my GPS.

3 comments:

Amber :) said...

Wait, did you get a car?! I gotta hear about this!

Janae said...

No, still working on the car thing. I've been driving one of Randy and Beth's cars. Soon, though, I hope!!

Mere said...

Like you said, Jack was worth every penny you paid for him!