real 1 |ˈrē(ə)l|
adjective1 actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
fun |fən|nounenjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
real fun |ˈrē(ə)l| |fən|adverb + adjectivea state of extreme fun, a derivative of the phrase 'really fun'
fun |fən|nounenjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
real fun |ˈrē(ə)l| |fən|adverb + adjectivea state of extreme fun, a derivative of the phrase 'really fun'

Lori, Me, and Jaclyn at Holiday World (an amusement park in Indiana)
I reeeeaally love water slides!

Waiting in line...you know how amusement parks go.

Me with Laura, afraid on the ferris wheel at the Wilson County Fair :)

Me and Chantel, looking at the chickens

Nashville Institute hike at Edwin Warner Park to kick off studying the Doctrine and Covenants

Scarecrows....enough said.

Nicole and I are posing for a picture to be placed on her next album. Right, Nicole??

I wanted a picture in front of these Gerbera Daisies that were growing in an organic garden.

Rowan's face says it all. Real. Fun. And real fun.

3 comments:
Nannerkins! I'm glad you are having so much fun in Nashville! It looks like it is definitely the place to be! I miss you lady!
Looks really fun!
Wow Janae, it looks like you're having the time of your life in Nashville! Your Nauvoo trip looked awesome too. I'm glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment